[dropcap]After[/dropcap] almost 40 years of investigating the shrouded history of UFOs throughout North America, Grant Cameron is getting some recognition.
Ever since his own reported UFO sightings in Manitoba, Canada, in 1975, Cameron has doggedly researched the subject. Using the Freedom of Information Act to obtain documents and information, and traveling to many presidential libraries, Cameron became focused on the relationship of American presidents and UFOs.
At the recent 22nd annual International UFO Congress in Arizona, Cameron — co-author of “UFOs, Area 51, and Government Informants” — was honored with the researcher of the year award for his outstanding achievement in the field of UFO studies.
Cameron’s websites, presidentialufo.com and hillaryclintonufo.net, offer insight about past leaders’ interest in the UFO subject. If you’re looking for a one-stop place for UFO records, Cameron has a trove to sift through:
- On Eleanor Roosevelt‘s 1950 weekend television talkshow, “Today With Mrs. Roosevelt,” the outspoken former first lady showed great interest during her interview with an airline captain about a rapidly moving circular UFO with windows that crossed the path of his plane.
- Video testimony from a former New Hampshire state legislator who claimed to have seen an official briefing document to Dwight Eisenhower informing the president of an alleged continued presence of extraterrestrials in America and suggesting Eisenhower could meet with them.
- Before becoming president, Michigan Congressman Gerald Ford called for “a full-blown investigation of these mysterious flying objects” after many UFO sightings in his home state.
- Jimmy Carter described his 1969 Georgia UFO sighting and said he wasn’t sure how much UFO information hadn’t been released to the public.
- Ronald Reagan had two UFO sightings while he was governor of California and later, as president, told the United Nations how an alien invasion would bring the countries of the world together.
- Bill Clinton attempted to learn more about UFOs and speculated that top secret documents may have been kept from him.
This is just the tip of the iceberg of UFO material that Cameron compiled.
“I’m not trying to prove anything, one way or the other. I’m just trying to